Air Conditioning & Heating, LLC
License # TACLB84524E
Call or Text
KEEP COOLING WITH KMAC!
A/C Maintenance Check - $89 for one unit. $40.00 for each additional unit.
• Check Delta T (temperature differential)
• Inspect high and low voltage wiring
• Inspect evaporator coil
• Inspect and clean outside condenser unit
• Inspect condensate drain
• Inspect outdoor disconnect
• Inspect condenser fan motor & blades
• Inspect compressor at startup
• Inspect air filters and change (customer provided), if needed
• Evaluate overall efficiency of system & inform customer of equipment condition
Heater Maintenance Check - $89 for one unit. $40.00 for each additional unit.
• Clean heat exchanger and inspect for combustion leaks.
• Test for carbon monoxide.
• Clean burners and adjust for maximum efficiency.
• Inspect pilot assembly and thermocouple.
• Clean flame sensor.
• Examine flue and inspect venting system.
• Verify proper inducer motor operation.
• Verify proper induced draft blower motor operation.
• Inspect gas piping and valve.
• Inspect blower assembly operation, lubricate and adjust as necessary.
• Evaluate condition of air filters and other, indoor air quality accessories.
• Safety test all controls for proper operation.
• Calibrate thermostat and confirm proper operation.
• Evaluate the overall efficiency of the system and inform customer of equipment condition.